Primary Source Articles
William O. McCabe
Aviation Week & Space Technology May 11, 2009
If there is a national discussion about business aviation, it should be about how these assets are best used, not whether companies should be required to arbitrarily dispose of aircraft.
Presentations and Other Press
Aviation Week & Space Technology September 11, 2006
William O. McCabe has formed The McCabe Group aerospace/aviation consulting firm, Newark, Del. His is retired global managing director for aviation for the DuPont Co.
- Aeronautical Repair Station Association Annual Conference Feb. 2009 (Keynote speaker)
- FAA Annual Forecast Conference Mar. 2009 ("NextGen" panel)
- FAA International Aviation Safety Summit Nov. 2008 (Panel moderator)
- European Aviation Safety Seminar 2005 (Speaker)
- 17th World Congress of Safety and Health at Work 2005 (Speaker)
- "SafeSkies Australia" Conference 2003 (Speaker)
- US Conference of Mayors Spring Conference 2002 (Speaker)
- American Society of Safety Engineers Professional Development Conference 2001 (Speaker)
- Air Show China, Zhuhai, China 1998 (Speaker and panel moderator)